HSE MANAGER PACKAGE @ ASHEI KOCHI
ASHE Institute, Kochi Proudly announce
International Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health
British Safety Council have been a trusted leader in health, safety and environmental management. They have educated millions of workers and made hundreds of thousands of workplaces healthier and safer for everyone. British Safety Council do this by sharing information, supporting organisations as they change, advising, educating and campaigning for effective legislation.
Workplace there are multiple hazards and can harm workers, the broader environment or both, requiring different levels of risk management. They help you to reduce risks sensibly, making workplaces healthier and safer for everyone and improving long-term business performance. British Safety Council has changed the world of work for the better and we’ll never stop, because excellent health, safety and environmental management is good for your people and good for your business.
The International Diploma focuses on embedding health and safety into an organisation’s culture and highlights the key role of communication in securing senior management commitment.
This Course is Suitable For?
Health and safety professionals who are wanting to advance their professional career or undertake further postgraduate study.
Is This Qualification Recognised?
This qualification is also accepted by the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (www.iirsm.org) as meeting their requirements for full membership (MIIRSM). United Kingdom professional health and safety bodies have a growing international reputation with a number of international branches being formed.
Meets the academic requirement for graduate membership of IOSH (Grad IOSH). Following the successful completion of a period of initial professional development, a graduate member may apply for chartered status (CMIOSH).
Benefits of the Course.
On successful completion of the qualification, the Diploma holder may apply for Graduate member (Grad IOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the major UK professional body in the field (www.iosh.co.uk). This is the first step to becoming a Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner as a Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH).
Holders of the British Safety Council International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety may use the designatory letters “IDipOSH” after their name. The British Safety Council International Diploma is a prestigious and demanding professional qualification for those wanting to advance their career in occupational health and safety.IDipOSH is recognised around the world as the global standard for health and safety professionals. It aims to provide the knowledge and understanding that strengthen performance of a Health and Safety Professional.
There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, however, it is highly recommended to complete NEBOSH International General Certificate or equivalent to Level 3 before undertaking the NEBOSH International Diploma.
Fresher’s – Core Engineering graduates, Science graduates & polytechnic diploma holders with NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent to Level 3.Good standard of written English communication is required since the examinations are held in English.
The International Diploma is divided into Three units, each of which is assessed separately:
• Unit 1: Principles of health and safety Management.
• Unit 2: Safeguarding People's Health in the Workplace.
• Unit 3: Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture in the Workplace.
The International Diploma in Occupational Safety & Health exam is assessed in Three units:
The Unit 1: Principles Health and Safety Management – 3 Hrs written exam.
• .The Unit 2: Safeguarding People's Health in the Workplace – 2.5 Hrs written exam and 5000 words assignment.
• The Unit 3: Promoting a Positive Health and Safety Culture in the Workplace – 10, 000 words Assignment only.
• All the Candidate scripts are marked by external examiners appointed by British Safety Council.
Successfully completing the International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health leads to Graduate Membership of IOSH. This is the first step to becoming a Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner as a Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
Results and certificates issued within 30 working days.
Registration going on....................
OHSAS 18001 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
IRCA APPROVED TVE CERTIFICATION……………………..
IRCA CertifiedOH& S Auditor / Lead Auditor – OHSAS18001:2007Training Course (IRCA Ref: A17824)
The International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) is the world's original and largest International Body for auditors of management systems. IRCA Auditor courses are the accepted bench mark for management systems auditor training (www.irca.org).
Who will benefit?
1. Management Representatives, OHSAS/Safety Consultants.
2. ISO / TQM consultants, Health andSafety consultants
3. Fire& Safety officers.
4. Personnel from Institutions / Companies aiming for and working towards Safety Certification
5. Students / Job Seekers in Safety field / Career development.
The eight learning objectives describe in outline what delegates shall be able to do by the end of the course. Delegates will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all those areas in order to complete the course successfully, the eight learning objectives are as follows:
1. Understand the scope and fields of application of the OH& S management systems and standards and where applicable, other criteria and standards against which an audit could be performed
2. Understand the techniques available, process and principles of risk assessment and their significance in the process of self-regulation for all OH& S requirements.
3. Identify the requirements of the OH& S management system standards against which an audit is to be performed.
4. Explain the differences between the OH& S management system standards and the international standards for Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
5. Describe the roles and responsibilities of Auditors and Lead Auditors in the context of OH& S management systems audits.
6. Explain the rationale supporting the implementation of OH& S management systems or the integration of OH& S requirements into existing management systems.
7. Plan, prepare, perform and report both verbally and in writing an audit of the management and operation of an organization in accordance with the requirements of established relevant audit criteria.
8. Collect and analyze evidence, exercising objectivity, and make and communicate decisions of the significance of observations made
Course Period 5consecutive Days Start Time 09:00; Finish Time 18:00
Exam There is a 2hoursClose book exam on the final day (pass mark 70%)
NEXT BATCH ON MARCH 2nd………….. Register now for exciting offers
Exciting Packages Avilable...............................
Environment Health Safety Training Institute
First Floor, Suprans Arcade, Aishwarya Road,
Opposite to Kaloor International Stadium,
Palarivattom(PO), Ernakulam 682 025
REGISTRATION GOING ON FOR FEBRUARY BATCH.
FEW SEATS AVAILABLE. LAST DAYS....................................
BSC LEVEL 6 & 3 | NEBOSH | IOSH | IADC RIGPASS | OSH DIPLOMA | CIEH | OHSAS etc...
RESERVE YOUR SEAT AND BECOME A SAFETY PROFESSIONAL....
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified - Environment Health and Safety Training Institute
IOSH|NEBOSH|CIEH|IADC Rigpass Accredited center @ Kochi
First Floor, Suprans Arcade, Aishwarya Road, Opposite to Kaloor International Stadium, Palarivattom(PO), Ernakulam – 682 025
Phone : 0091 484 2343590 Mob : 91 85 928593 85 , 9447609617
mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Slogan of the Month
A Great Practice is To Concentrate on the task(s) at hand